- Listed: December 25, 2014 9:54 pm
- Expires: 403 days, 16 hours
I would like to start with one undisputed fact (undisputed for now) – there is no alternative to AdSense since there are no other contextual advertising platforms out there.
Adsense. Alternative number 1 – stay with Google Adsense.
1. Adsense advantages:
- High quality ads.
- Ads are contextual.
- You have degree of control over what ads to display.
- Fairly good pay. Your share in revenues is higher.
- This is just a hypothesis but I think Google search is more kind to your blog when you are with AdSense.
2. AdSense disadvantages:
- Very strict Terms of service. Slightest deviation from Adsense TOS will get you banned without any right for appeal forever. So, do not even think about outsmarting those guys at Google for making a few backs – they will find you in a few weeks.
- Not always easy to get approval
1. Advantages of Chitika
- Easy to get approval
- Great simple portal
2. Disadvantages of Chitika
- Very low pay. There will have to be a few thousands of impressions before you see 1 cent earned 🙁
BuySellads is an advertisement marketplace where publishers can list their sites and advertisers can come and check the stats and directly buy your advertisement spots. Once, advertisement is sold, you have an option to accept or reject the ad.
- Very good quality of ads since you completely control what is displayed on your site
- Very good commissions
2. Disadvantages of BuySellAds
- Incredibly difficult to get an approval
6705 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Ad Me
- Member Since: June 21, 2014
Other items listed by Ad Me
- Learn All About Management By Using These Suggestions.
- 99c .com and $2 Hosting
- Thinking About Buying Property? Study These Guidelines Initial
- 100 best lesbian stories: Girl Fun: Adventures In Lesbian Loving, Volume 1 by Miranda Forbes
- How To Become A Excellent Innovator: A Quick Guide