- Listed: June 21, 2015 9:07 am
- Expires: 1186 days, 18 hours
UBSRD. Stupid or genius? Ultimate challenger of political correctness.
Ever wondered what UBSRD stands for? It stands for nothing, except, it is a method to challenge someone’s ideology or opinion.
For example: A says: “let’s take more African refugees into our Western country’. If B disagrees, B will be labelled a heartless, racist, bigoted individual. Instead, B says: “Yes, great idea, let’s take all Africans who would want to come to Western countries. That will be roughly 500 000 000 people.”. First possible outcome of it may be that A will oppose B by saying: “but we cannot take them all” . B may ask A then if A was racist, heartless bigot.
Another possible outcome is that A will look silly. Actually, A will look silly anyway.
First ever and main UBSRD hub is, naturally, The Huff and Puff Post
611 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Ad Me
- Member Since: June 21, 2014
Other items listed by Ad Me
- Great wine selection
- One thing you should definitely do before renting an apartment…
- Report bad landlord. Case study of reporting bad landlord by the tenant.
- Learn German
- From conversation with an ex-communist